*This is a short excerpt from Doreene’s podcast episode on Manifestation. Click the podcast tab to listen, or find it on iTunes!*
“I’m going to read you my truths so you have an idea:
– I see God in everyone and everything. I step aside and let God be God in my life. God is all there is.
– I do unto others as I want them to do unto me.
– I love everything and everyone. I seek to find reasons to love if necessary.
– I am responsible for the things I do. My actions will bring reactions.
– I have the power to choose my path and change my path.
– The one thing I have complete control over are my thoughts. What I think about, I bring about in my life. I draw unto my vibrations my joys and my sorrows. My state of mind creates my state of results.
– No grudge is worth holding. No hurt so light that it’s worth carrying around. Tomorrow isn’t promised. Forgive yesterday. Forgive today. Forgive now.
– God is the source of my supply. No person, place or condition controls my supply. God is unlimited therefore my supply is unlimited.
– Laugh and the whole world laughs with me. Cry and I ruin my makeup. If I can see the humor in any bad situation, I’m halfway out of it. I laugh often and much but especially at myself.
– I am here to serve. Service is a gift to be given joyfully for in giving, one receives. Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth.
– An attitude of gratitude is essential. I am grateful for each breath that I breathe, each life that I interact with. I am thankful for anything and everything, for all of it is a blessing from God.
- Posted by Liberate
- On December 31, 2016