- This event has passed.
Reiki Level 1 Attunement & Certification ~ with Tracey (Day-1) EARLY BIRD $200 (Register by March 14th)
March 21 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$200 – $225
*This is a 2 day event*
What: Your opportunity to become Reiki certified & transform your life! In this class learn to channel universal energy and heal yourself, others and the planet.
Why: On a scientific level studies have shown that Reiki increases the white blood cell count, giving a much needed boost to the immune system. It also has been shown to relieve pain, depression, anxiety, insomnia and more. When one gives or receives Reiki their brain moves into an alpha state causing a deep relaxation, a state that is often hard to find in our busy western world. We have seen great healing occur on both physical and non-physical levels; Cancer released, arthritis recede, chronic pain cease to exist, hearts opened, grief purged and our personal favorite – watching a soul come home, ready to move forward and claim their future. A reconnection of self.
In Reiki 1, you will get attuned to Reiki which enables you to become a channel for this healing energy. Once attuned you will be able to give Reiki to yourself and anyone else for the rest of your life. Come get “magic hands.”
Reiki 1 Certification Highlights
- Receive attunement that enables you to channel the Reiki energy
- Begin a 21-day energetic cleanse that balances the chakras
- Learn how to use Reiki to bring about transformation and healing for you and your loved ones
- Learn how to give a full body Reiki treatment to yourself and others
- Learn the history of Reiki
- Learn the science behind Reiki Practice giving and receiving Reiki treatments
- Practice a self-Reiki session
- Learn how to establish a self-Reiki practice that fits into your own life
*This is a 2 day event*: Wednesday, March 21st 7pm-10pm AND Thursday, March 22nd 7:30pm- 10pm
Investment: EARLY BIRD $200 (Register by March 14th) | $225 WEEK OF
MUST PRE-REGISTER WITH PAYMENT BY TUESDAY, MARCH 20TH: 323-663-6000
MUST RSVP: email@example.com